Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Official 2012 season opener Saturday March 17


Team,


With this awesome spring weather you are probably itching to get on your bike.
Get ready for our first leisurely group ride from Valley Forge to Manayunk (and to the City if you are up for it). Depending on your preference we may also stop for coffee and breakfast on Main St. in Manayunk.


We'll meet at 9.00am at the Betzwood parking lot (Corporate Parking Lot, S Trooper Rd, east of Rt 422) with a 9.45am pickup at the SEPTA parking lot in Conshohocken.


Tell all your friends! See you on Saturday!
The Saturday Schuylkill gang: Uli, Uwe, Bill, John, Frank, Bill, Bob and John (taking the picture)

1 comment:

Luis Buenaventura said...

Hi, everyone.My name´s Luis Buenaventura, I´m from Colombia. I´m SAP-FI and FSCM Consultant, and share too a special love for my bikes. I´m BMX rider, and enjoy a lot when should go out to ciclyng by the way. I would like, far but sincerelly, to be with your group. Initially, can I´ve a jersey like this? I´ll loved it very much. How can do to obtain it? I could´send money to buy it, and my addres to receive it?. It´s posible? Thanks by attend, I´ll wait your answer. Aditionally, don´t doubt to contact me, if I can help you, any way.

Kind regards, and happy by found a group like yours,

Sincerelly

Luis Buenaventura
Consultor SAP-FI
luis.buenaventura@medellin.co
skype: lbuenaventura1